Engineered Arts expertise is in the development of entertainment, and communication animatronics for attractions, theme parks, science centres, museums, travelling exhibitions, and retail facilities.
Displayed all over the world and seen, and loved by millions, their products have a truly global reach, and appeal. Examples of venues who have hosted their work include: Kennedy Space Centre, USA; Shanghai World Expo, China; Telus World of Science, Canada, and Phaeno, Wolfsburg, Germany.
SES is delighted to be working with Engineered Arts, in a business development capacity, to assist them with their international expansion plans in the attractions, and science centre sectors.
Using state-of-the-art-software, their models include facial projection and telepresence technology, allowing them to communicate to audiences with pre-scripted promotional or entertainment material, and/or have real time conversations with visitors. These unique features add an extra dimension of interaction and audience engagement, to any attraction.
Famous for their Robothespian and Socibot robotic creations, Engineered Arts is now able to utilise this technology, and can work with companies to design, and develop, famous IP branded character animatronics.
Extremely easy to install, Engineered Arts models can be used in a number of ways:
- Retro fitted into existing visitor experience/show areas.
- Included as part of new galleries or show designs.
- Used as visitor information guides and exhibits, at expos, trade shows, or permanent attractions.
- Provide educational and/or entertainment shows.
- Operate in preshow theme park rides, hotel lobbies, or visitor queueing areas.
- Be a main attraction feature.
- The branded characters can also be used as in-store retail product promoters.
For further information on including Engineered Arts creations as part of your visitor attraction or science centre please contact:
All images on this page remain © of Engineered Arts.